TRACKITNOW IS THE PORTABLE, ROBUST AND POWERED BATTERY ASSET TRACKER, FOR HYBRID TRACKING IN REAL TIME.
The Asset Tracker TrackITNOW developed by the Filippetti Group is a portable device powered by rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours with continuous operation of all components), dedicate to the tracking and identification of static or moving objects.
In order to operate correctly, the device must be able to communicate with a Filippetti Group localization infrastructure (proprietary gateway, passive RFID tags, tracking components such as Anchors and Beacons), designed and implemented ad-hoc for each application scenario.
Made of robust and lightweight plastic materials, it is equipped with an external shell in shock-resistant silicone rubber. With its small dimensions (80 x 165 x 27 mm) and with a weight of about 370 g, it facilitates the identification of the object to which it is coupled, using passive UHF RFID technology and of its position – both indoor and outdoor – by means of UWB (Ultra Wideband) or GPS (Global Positioning System), in the case of very large environments.
The device can also communicate and be integrated with various technologies (e.g. Gate for entry and exit from predefined areas).
- Battery-powered – the device does not require special precautions during the installation phase, and can work all day, before being recharged;
- Indoor/outdoor tracking in real time – in areas covered by the Filippetti Group’s tracking infrastructure;
- Automatic recognition of person and/or object – if equipped with appropriate RFID tags.
TrackITNOW batteries are rechargeable via a power supply with a standard micro USB connector.
The accessory is available in the catalogue:
- ALIM_5.1V_13W: 5.1V and 13W AC / DC power supply
COMMUNICATION: SMART NETWORK PROTOCOL
The device communicates, through proprietary Smart Network protocol with multiple Filippetti Group components:
- Proprietary gateways of any model, through UHF communication (LoRa / FSK modulation, message containing information on the identification and position of the object to be traced, the frequency of acquisition of tracking data and object recognition can be asynchronous and configurable);
- Tag or card, via UHF RFID (message with information about the object or asset, the reader on board uses the ISO 18000-6C EPC Class 1 Gen 2 protocol. The reading of the tag requires that the device is oriented with an antenna towards the tag to be detected, in a radius of about 80 cm and a reading width of about 30°);
- Anchors, through UWB communication (indoor/outdoor tracking, with an accuracy of 50 cm).
LOCALIZATION: UWB, GPS
The device is able to perform indoor/outdoor tracking through communication with the UWB Anchors system, and if necessary outdoors through the use of an integrated GPS module.
SPECIFIC MEASURES: READING OF RFID TAG, MOVEMENT AND POSTURE, ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE
The device reads the information contained in the RFID tags for the purpose of their subsequent tracking.
Moreover, it is equipped with a barometer and an accelerometer, able to detect the atmospheric pressure and the movement/posture of the operator respectively. The components can be used or not depending on the usage scenario.
POWER SUPPLY: by BATTERY
Il dispositivo è alimentato da una batteria ricaricabile a Ioni di Litio, 3 Ah, 3.7 V. Il sistema può durare per 8 ore consecutive, in condizioni di esercizio continuo di tutte le sue componenti, prima di dover essere nuovamente ricaricato (connettore micro USB, alimentatore 5V standard).
The device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery, 3 Ah, 3.7 V. The system can last for 8 consecutive hours, under continuous operating conditions of all its components, before having to be recharged again (micro USB connector, standard 5V power supply).
- ASYNCHRONOUS READING: Through the push-button panel, the operator can request an asynchronous and immediate reading, record his position and activate the sending (in real-time) of the reading to the Filippetti IoT Smart Platform, passing through the proprietary Smart Network infrastructure. The functionality can activate a procedure that gives feedback to the operator about the success of the same, according to customisable specifications.
- CACHE FEATURE: The device makes it possible to acquire data in the absence of Smart Network coverage. Data tagged as “significant” can be kept in the cache and sent again when the traced object re-enters areas with Smart Network coverage.
- FW AND SW UPDATE: The device allows Firmware upgrade via USB interface. For the updating of the Software installed on the embedded PC, Filippetti Group technical support is required.
- STORE/SYNCING FEATURE: the device can keep predetermined data in store (local memory on SD card) and send them to the servers during the synchronisation process. The synchronisation process of the historicised data is carried out by connection through a USB interface to the configured HUB.
ASK A QUESTION
Do you need to develop a specific solution based on our products?