PPE SaveMENOW uwb+magnetic
THE INTELLIGENT PPE THAT ENSURES THE SAFETY
OF WORKERS IN THE EVENT OF ACCIDENTS
SaveMENOW is a personal protective equipment (PPE) with a unique ID, which handles the active tracking of the operator wearing it.
It can communicate with the localization system of Filippetti Group (Beacon, Anchors), thanks to magnetic communication and UWB. The location of the SaveMENOW PPE is detected and transmitted periodically to the IoT Smart Platform, via the Smart Network of Filippetti Group.
The compact, lightweight and slim device (10 mm thick) is powered by a long-life battery that is rechargeable via a standard USB power supply.
The sensors that it is equipped with are able to provide environmental measurements accurately and precisely, and estimates of parameters such as the posture and movement of the person.
Thanks to the intelligence on board the IoT Smart Platform, it is also possible to monitor any Man-Down situations.
- Accurate indoor/outdoor localization – together with the Anchor system, it ensures tracking of the operator with sub-metric precision;
- Integration with PPE Tag – creation of Wireless BAN for Smart Safety contexts and additional features;
- Rechargeable battery;
- Event management (Man-Down).
The SaveMENOW device can be recharged with any standard USB power supply. However, a USB charging station is available in the catalogue, allowing the simultaneous charging of 40 devices.
- CH/V1: USB rack
COMMUNICATION: SMART NETWORK PROTOCOL
Through UHF wireless communication (LoRa/FSK modulation), with a Filippetti Group gateway it is possible to monitor the values measured and/or estimated by the PPE in real time. All information is transmitted via proprietary Smart Network protocol.
LOCALIZATION: UWB, MAGNETIC
The system is part of the tracking infrastructure (UWB) of Filippetti Group and forms a network with the Anchor in which the devices measure the precise flight time (Time of Flight – ToF) of the radio signals, in unicast mode (SaveMENOW <–> Anchor). The sophisticated tracking engine uses ToF measurements to calculate the position of devices with high precision (20 cm in good conditions), both indoor and outdoor.
SaveMENOW integrates the following radio devices:
- Ultra-WideBand (UWB), for determining the position;
- Magnetic PPE receiving beacons (125 kHz);
- LoRa/FSK, to transmit information to the proprietary Smart Network platform.
SPECIFIC MEASURES: POSTURE, MOVEMENT, ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE
SaveMENOW integrates the following sensors:
- Tri-axial accelerometer, from which the values of posture and movement are estimated and supplied as output;
- Atmospheric pressure.
- Magnetic receiver: allows the management of the communications with the PPE Tag combined with the personal protective equipment worn by the user with whom the SaveMENOW creates a Wireless BAN (Body Area Network).
POWER SUPPLY: by BATTERY
The system is powered by a lithium battery (3.7V, 600mAh) and is rechargeable via a standard USB power supply.
The system, by default, is able to make and transmit measurements every 30 seconds. However, these values can be configured as specified in the table.
UWB localization frequency
5 – 900 sec.
Frequency of data transmission
5 – 900 sec
The system can also be configured in order to optimise its operation relative to:
- localization conditions;
- Computation of movement and posture levels;
- Communication with the Wireless BAN.
ASK A QUESTION
Do you need to develop a specific solution based on our products?