MOBILITY AND THE WORLD OF AUTOMOTIVE ARE VARIABLES OF THE SAME EQUATION. TO RESOLVE THIS, MAINTAINING A VISION OF TOGETHERNESS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ADOPT FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS IS NECESSARY.
A suite of hardware and software technologies to digitalise the world of mobility giving life to new futuristic solutions that rewrite the paradigms of a market that is among the most important in the world.
Solutions designed to guarantee to manufacturers, sales agents, insurance companies and professionals in the sector, tools to digitalise processes, simplifying them and making them more effective and suitable for the needs of a market in deep transformation.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, MAKE CITIES SAFER AND SUSTAINABLE AND ACCELERATE THE DIGITALIZATION OF AUTOMOTIVE PROCESSES.
WE HAVE DEVELOPED A SUITE OF SOLUTIONS THAT, EXPLOITING IoT TECHNOLOGIES, BIG DATA, CLOUD AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, WILL ALLOW YOU TO INNOVATE THE WAY OF LIVING MOBILITY.
PRODUCT TYPE AND FUNCTIONS
DIOGENE READS THE KILOMETRES ACTUALLY TRAVELLED BY VEHICLES, NET OF ANY ALTERATIONS.
The phenomenon of mileage counterfeiting on used cars is a widespread illegal practice that causes around €2 billions of damage to the automotive sector each year.
Filippetti Group has been active for years in the automotive and mobility world, and has developed Diogene, a revolutionary product which, thanks to a powerful algorithm, a PDA with the analysis software installed on it and an ODB key connected to the car, is able to “ read” the actual mileage of the vehicle, net of any fraudulent alteration.
Diogene’s algorithms query the vehicle’s electronic control units via an ODB connector, by collecting and displaying the actual mileage data in the software installed on the supplied PDA.
Diogene uses a properly programmed DB key to perform its diagnostic functions. The key communicates with the PDA via a Bluetooth connection.
Diogene is therefore able to establish the actual mileage of the vehicle (net of any previous alterations or tampering), and provides additional technical parameters.
Currently the solution supports mileage certification services for all models of the following manufacturers: Alfa Romeo, BMW, Citroën, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, Lancia, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Toyota.
- Having an objective reading of the kilometres actually travelled by the vehicle, net of any alterations;
- Having additional readings for on board electronic equipment (control units) useful for further diagnosis;
- Restoring credibility, fairness and safety to the used car market;
- A simple and easy–to–use device in any operating environment;
- The solution is offered in lease with operator mode or for sale.
SMART FLEET MANAGEMENT IS THE SOLUTION FOR MONITORING AND MANAGING COMPANY FLEETS OR CAR SHARING SERVICES.
Smart Fleet Management is Filippetti Group’s solution, which offers a powerful integrated platform (also with existing ERP systems) for monitoring and managing fleets or for managing car sharing services, in addition to the usual localisation service of company vehicles on maps and employee activities.
- Analysis of the activities and vehicle usage
- Management of the places of interest
- Vehicles itinerary on the map
- Fleet Localisation on Map
- Chronological events on board
- Equipment management
- Alarms and Notifications
- Verify passages and events on location
- Management of fuel expenses
- Can FMS fuel consumption
- Vehicle maintenance
- Data download Chronograph
- Trip Management
- Driver identification
- Semi-trailer recognition
- Temperature Management
- shared usage of groups vehicles that can be booked on the go with just a few clicks
- automatic opening and closing of vehicles even in the absence of a cover (e.g. garages, covered car parks, etc.) by means of a suitable glass device;
- control of the virtuous use of the vehicle (e.g. failure or delay in pick up and/or return with respect to the booking);
- identification and assignment of the vehicle based on the requested characteristics (e.g. type of vehicle, urban and suburban routes, LTZs, etc.), stops and kilometres;
- redistribution of vehicles between the areas in which they reside (e.g. offices, car parks) according to the demand;
- daily check on the status of reservations, pick-ups and usage of vehicles.
COMPONENTS OF THE OFFER
The solution includes:
- (Basic or advanced) device including SIM M2M;
- Installation with workshop network;
- Web-oriented platform;
- Integration with customer’s legacy systems.
The solution is proposed in:
- PaaS mode: installed on the Cloud and accessible by the customer (payment of instalments).
- On premises
Smart: A real saving in the corporate fleet management economy, which varies between 30% and 60%! Efficiency in the management of missions and people that exceeds 40%.
Evolved: SFM can be integrated with any Legacy system already present in the company and allows for the management of any planning and administrative need from a single application.
Scalable: SFM is suitable for organisations of all sizes which have a fleet of vehicles to manage, whether owned or rented.
The solution is ideal for:
- Private or public companies with vehicles dedicated to employees for in-service mobility.
- Private or public companies with vehicles dedicated to technicians for interventions in the area.
- Private or public companies that provide services for public transport and car rental companies.
- Central and Local Public Administrations, Local Health Authorities, Municipalities, Mobility Agencies, Provinces, Regions, Provincial Police, Municipal Police, Civil Protection, Environmental Service, Forestry Corps, etc.
- Private or public companies that carry out waste recovery and disposal.
- Private or public companies that provide services for the transport of goods.
FAST ONLINE IS THE SOLUTION DEVELOPED BY FILIPPETTI GROUP IN COLLABORATION WITH MANHEIM, AND IT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE DETAILED FACT SHEETS FOR VEHICLES TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE AND TO BE PUBLISHED WITH A FEW “CLICKS” ON THE SALES CHANNELS.
Fast Online is the application developed by Filippetti Group in collaboration with Manheim Group to create digital cards of used vehicles through mobile phones or tablets and to be able to sell them on WEB channels, in a few seconds.
The App, available for iOS and Android, guides the user through the compilation and publication of information (including photos of the vehicle).
Creation of User Status Sheets (SSU)
Enter vehicle data, photos and any damage information directly from your tablet or smartphone.
The App sends the data to the web platform.
Integrate, review and complete the information you entered
Manage your stock and set sales prices on various channels, on your own or at auctions.
Choose the channel where to sell your vehicles
Start the sales process in a simple and intuitive way.
- FastOnline guides the dealer’s operator in the activity of assessing the state of usage of cars by collecting all the necessary information, checking the completeness of the data, and enabling the verification of the licence plate association with the make, model and accessories, by querying the EuroTax services;
- It’s simple and intuitive, thanks to a mobile application installed on Apple or Android devices that integrates with the camera to capture images in a specific guided sequence;
- It allows a fast and detailed entry of possible damages and their storage in a “state of use” card that can be downloaded online;
- No software installation required at the dealer because it is available as an online service;
- It allows to generate a link to show the status sheets of used cars that are in stock on your portal, without duplicating data and images;
- It is integrated with the Manheim sales channel, the largest operator of online used car auctions.
THE SOLUTION THAT ENABLES THE ACQUISITION OF INFORMATION AND PERFORMING OBJECTIVE INSPECTIONS AT THE SITE OF A CAR ACCIDENT THROUGH THE USE OF SPECIAL DRONES EQUIPPED WITH DETECTION SYSTEMS (3D POINTS).
Two technologies, namely Virtual Reality and Drones, have progressed exponentially in recent years, opening the way to a new and fascinating application: the “crystallisation” of accidents.
With this solution, Experts and Insurance Companies are able to manage the entire claim process in a fully digitalised way, simplifying and speeding up any phase, from the objective detection of the dynamics from the scene of the accident, to the analysis of the information necessary to establish the relevant responsibilities and accurately estimate the damage.
The components of the solution are:
- A central subsystem responsible for managing the survey trips and the data collected;
- One or more mobile detection subsystems (Drones) that are able to be transported to the scene of the accident, to survey the scene in complete autonomy and send the data to the central system as soon as a communication channel is available;
- One or more data visualisation and analysis subsystems, which enable to review and analyse the detected scene in 2D and 3D;
- A central subsystem of digital signature authentication (SA), that is able to ensure the authenticity of the information and the correspondence of the data presented with those collected.
- Precise and accurate: increased accuracy in measurements using technologies such as GPS tracking, high-resolution image capturing and laser scanning measurements;
- Rapid detection and management: less time needed for the surveys themselves, thanks to the possibility of using several drones at the same time. The location of the accident is cleared quickly and handling times are significantly reduced;
- Real-time data and reduction of the risk of contamination of the scene, since all measurements are acquired without physical contact;
- Elimination of the manual steps and consequent human errors from the detection phase;
- Moreover, the 3D reconstruction technology has clear advantages in case of investigations in the most complex scenarios and in the most adverse conditions and in general in all those cases in which it is important to be able to re-examine in detail the scene where a particular event took place.
THE SOLUTION THAT DRASTICALLY REDUCES THE TIME REQUIRED TO HANDLE A CAR ACCIDENT, BY OPTIMISING INSPECTION COSTS.
The WEB based solution developed by Filippetti Group for the rapid management of claims is an extremely flexible modular suite that creates a direct link between the insured and the insurance company when the claim occurs.
It allows the actors involved to adapt to the different needs dictated by the type of accident and the infrastructures involved in the process. The solution also integrates a video platform designed to increase customer autonomy and simplify the process of capturing information in the form of images and video.
These tools also ensure the correctness of the information transmitted by the insured, adding geo-location functions, which are useful for expert purposes.
The solution therefore allows precise and timely expert reports to be created without the need to send staff on site. When viewing the documentation via a live streaming connection (geo-localised images and videos in real time) of the type and severity of the damage, it is possible to propose to the insured 360° assistance and a speeding up of the relative management phases.
- Increased competitive advantage for insurance companies, which halve the costs of experts thanks to this solution ;
- Minimisation of operating times and costs: the costs of travel to the scene of the accident or to repair shops are eliminated;
- Reduction of the risk of fraud and guarantee of data authenticity: images and videos are geo-located in real time and therefore reliable and always available;
- Flexible and easy to use: no need to install an APP, the system is entirely web-based;
- Best customer experience, the customer is a key player in the claims management process.
SAFEDRIVEPOD, THE SOLUTION THAT LIMITS THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES AT THE WHEEL, REDUCING THE RISK OF ROAD ACCIDENTS.
Traffic accidents caused by distracted drivers while using their SmartPhones are alarmingly high. In Italy, distraction is the leading cause of road accidents and the habit of phoning or exchanging messages while driving has triggered a safety alert on the roads.
SafeDrivePOD, distributed in Italy by Evolvea, a Filippetti Group company, is a solution which has, as its main objective, the reduction of road accidents caused by the use of smartphones while driving, consequently saving lives. By means of a small sensor (POD) and an App installed on the smartphone, SafeDrivePOD blocks the use of the smartphone and prevents the driver from getting distracted.
Safe Drive Pod consists of a small device (POD) the size of a 50 Euro cent coin – to be placed in the vehicle – and an APP to be installed on the driver’s SmartPhone.
Once the APP has been installed on the SmartPhone and the necessary registrations have been made, simply connect the POD to the vehicle’s Bluetooth system and to that of the SmartPhone. As soon as the vehicle is on the move, the system will block the use of the SmartPhone and only keep active the functions necessary for emergency calls (hands-free or with headphones) and the navigation functions.
Calls can be made on speakerphone and the car infotainment system features can be used.
30 seconds after stopping the vehicle, the touchscreen unlocks again, allowing normal operation. An automatic notification by email or SMS can be scheduled to be sent if the user turns off the Bluetooth or the app, or if the SOS button is used to re-enable the smartphone’s full functionality in emergency situations.
An advanced control panel allows monitoring of the SafeDrivePod usage. It gathers information about the use of the device, driving habits, and more.
- Road safety: SafeDrivePod can therefore significantly contribute to reducing the percentage of road accidents by helping insurance companies to bring down their compensation costs in the event of accidents caused by using a SmartPhone while driving.
- Secure and easy to install: the combination of three elements (hardware, apps and servers) make SafeDrivePod a unique and innovative tool, and make it the only product on the market that cannot be tampered with.
Our solutions and products are extremely flexible and include Use Case for very different operating areas.
- Mobility 4.0
ASK A QUESTION
Do you need to develop a specific
solution based on our products?