More specifically, our cookies make it possible to:
- save your preferences;
- avoid the need to enter the same information more than once when visiting the Website, such as your username and password;
- analyse how the services and content provided by gruppofilippetti.it to optimise the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of Cookies
This type of cookie makes sure that certain sections of the Website work properly. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, these are not destroyed but they are kept until a predefined expiry date
- session: these are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies are always sent by our domain, and they are needed to make sure the Website is displayed properly and technical services function correctly, so they are always used and sent, unless the user has changed the settings for their browser (which will affect the way pages on the Website are displayed).
These cookies are used to collect information about how the Website is used. Gruppofilippetti.it will use this information for anonymous statistical analyses in order to improve how the Website can be used and to make content more interesting and relevant for the needs of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about users’ activities and how they came to the Website. Analytical cookies are sent by the Website itself and by third-party domains.
Cookies analysing third-party services
These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how the Website is used by users such as: pages visited, time spent, where traffic has come from, geographical location, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains outside the Website.
Cookies incorporating third-party software functions and products
This type of cookie incorporates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Website, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share content of the Website and to use software services offered by third parties (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer extra services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites offering their functions within the pages of the Website.
These cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages that match the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Website.
In accordance with the regulations in force, Gruppofilippetti.it does not have to ask for consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are needed to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookie, consent may be given by the User in one of the following ways:
- By specific settings for the browser used or the computer programs used to browse the pages that make up the Website.
- By changing the settings for using third-party services
Both of these solutions can prevent the user from using or seeing parts of the Website.
Third-party Websites and services
The Website may contain links to other Websites that have their own privacy policies, which may be different from the one used by gruppofilippetti.it, and so do not comply with these sites.
Last updated 28/05/2018
How to disable cookies using the browser settings
If you would like to find out more about how your browser stores cookies when you browse, please follow the links for the different providers.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie) https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-orallow-cookies)
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US)
- Safari 8 Yosemite (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US)
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
If your browser does not appear in this list, you can ask for more information by sending an email to email@example.com. We will provide you with the information you need for anonymous, safe browsing.
Powered by (https://nibirumail.com)